Digital media strategist
OPEN POSITIONS #JOB
We have an open position for the Digital Media Strategist. We are looking for a new team member with at least two years of experience with complex digital media projects. Fluency in other foreign language in addition to English is desirable.
You will be responsible for:
- conceptualizing and managing digital media strategies
- preparation of plans with measurable goals (KPI)
- managing and overseeing digital media buying within the advertising budget
- overseeing and optimizing advertising campaigns
- planning and execution of advertising campaigns on different platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, Twitter Advertising …
- maintaining positive partner relations with web publishers and representatives from the global digital advertising platforms
- seeking out new opportunities in the field of digital brand presence
We expect from you:
- good knowledge and understanding of digital media planning
- execution and optimization of media buying
- good understanding of the overall digital presence and brand management
- analytical skills: the capacity to interpret and confidently present the results of your analyses
- familiarity with advanced digital analytics tools (at least Google Analytics)
- the Google Ads Search Certified Individual certificate (certificates in Google Ads Display, Google Ads Video, Mobile in Google Analytics are an advantage)
- minimum 3 years of experience in agencies and 2 years in digital media planning
- keeping up with of trends and developments in digital communication.
We can offer you:
- work on demanding projects, but in a pleasant working environment;
- a good position where you will report directly to the Head of the Communications Department;
- a competitive salary with certain benefits.
Position is based in Ljubljana. Applications are open until 20 December 2019.
If you are independent, thorough, dedicated, well behaved and a bit weird (to fit out team), drop us a line with your CV with references or link to your profile to email@example.com.