Digital media planner
OPEN POSITIONS #JOB
We have an open position for the Digital Media Planner. We are looking for a new team member experienced in Google and Facebook advertising platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- conceptualizing, following and optimization of digital advertising campaigns
- planning of media buying with measurable goals (KPI)
- managing and overseeing digital media buying within the advertising budget
- execution of advertising campaigns on different platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, Twitter Advertising …
- maintaining positive partner relations with web publishers and representatives from the global digital advertising platforms
- seeking out new opportunities in the field of digital brand presence
We expect from you:
- good knowledge and understanding of digital media planning
- execution and optimization of media buying
- good understanding of the overall digital presence and brand management
- analytical skills: the capacity to interpret and confidently present the results of your analyses
- familiarity with advanced digital analytics tools (at least Google Analytics)
- the Google Ads Search Certified Individual certificate (certificates in Google Ads Display, Google Ads Video, Mobile in Google Analytics are an advantage)
- minimum 1 year of experience in digital media buying
- keeping up with of trends and developments in digital communication.
We can offer you:
- work on demanding projects, but in a pleasant working environment;
- a good position where you will report directly to the Head of the Communications Department;
- a competitive salary with certain benefits.
Position is based in Ljubljana. Applications are open until 15 September 2019.
If you are independent, thorough, dedicated, well behaved and a bit weird (to fit out team), drop us a line with your CV with references or link to your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.